For any information or request concerning your personal data contact us by clicking on the link below:
Article 1: preamble
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
Article 2: general principles regarding the collection and processing of data
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data complies with the following principles:
- Legality. Loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and why their data is collected.
- Limited purposes the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use good execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person
- The processing can be explained by a need related to the execution of a mission of public interest or which concerns the exercise of the public authority
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3: personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
A. Data collected and processed and mode of collection
The personal data collected on the digital Bees site are as follows:
- Last name,
- First name
- E-mail address
- Phone number,
- Bank details.
The retention of data varies according to the purpose of the processing and the legal basis applied. In general, the data is kept for 5 years. The duration is reset with each new activity (connection, placing an order, sending a message via instant messaging or via the contact form, etc.)
The attached table lists each data to the archiving duration with reference to the GDPR legal bases.
The purpose of the processing
GDPR legal basis
The duration of the conversation
|Use of the digitalbees.fr account||Contract||5 years from the last activity (connection; purchase, etc.)||5 years|
|Management of orders for products or services||Contract||5 years from the last activity (connection; purchase, etc.)||5 years|
|Customer knowledge and statistical analysis||Contract||5 years||5 years|
|Commercial prospecting (sending email/SMS, etc.)||Legitimate interest||3 years from last activity||N / A|
|Retention of credit card data following a one-time payment||Law / contract||15 months||Article L133-24 of the Monetary and Financial Code.|
|Storage of the bank card in the electronic wallet to facilitate subsequent purchases||Consent||Until the withdrawal of consent or the validity period of the bank card|
Article 4: data controller
A. The Data Controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Mathieu SOUAID. He can be contacted as follows: the data controller can be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. Obligations of the data controller
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer passing through the site are secure. An SSL certificate (“secure socket layer” certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any
Article 5: user rights
In accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account number or personal space or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Presentation of user rights in terms of data collection and processing
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The User creates a personal profile by filling in the following data: first name, last name, telephone number; mail address ; address.
The user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user sends his request via the contact us tab
- Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: by sending an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to restriction and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure: by sending an email to the email address: email@example.com.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated procedure if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him similar way.
- Right to determine fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the Data Controller decides not to respond to the User's request, and the User wishes to challenge that decision, or, if the User believes that any of the rights listed above he is entitled to seize the CNIL (national commission for data processing and freedoms, https://www.cnil.tr) or any competent judge
- Personal data of minors in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act
Only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed. The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Article 6: use of “cookie” files the site may use “cookie” techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of 'cookie' files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested. This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months.
At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
- Opposition of the user to the use of "cookie" files by the site
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are only placed on the user's terminal after obtaining their consent. The user can withdraw their consent at any time, as follows by learning about cookies and how to disable them via the following link: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/gerer-les-cookies/
More generally, it is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his navigation software. For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of cookie files
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the cookies' files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
- Description of the cookie files used by the site
The site publisher draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation.
By browsing the site, the user is informed that third-party 'cookie' files are more particularly the following third parties: