This is Okami: Zekkeiban Game Physics (Asia Import) on Nintendo Switch
# players: 1 player
Supported languages: Japanese, English, French, German
Intriguing and engaging main character
- First, assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends to earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is “Okami”
- Next, original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper rolls produce a wide variety of scenes with a watercolor look.
- Plus, epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism – Okami uses folklore to create an immersive experience
- Eclectic and Diverse Enemies – Diverse range of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Finally, Diverse Gameplay – Defeating monsters not only requires the use of physical attacks, but also Amaterasu's unique abilities
In Okami: Zekkeiban (Asia Import) on Nintendo Switch, players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland.
Players must use Amaterasu's magical abilities and Celestial Brush's arsenal of items, attacks, and techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its former glory full of life and color.
Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to aid a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a multitude of brutal enemies to rid the land of the Orochi Curse.